Re: question about SSH / IPTABLES

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 at 12:24:49PM +0100, I?aki Mart?nez wrote:
> Hi!!!
>
>  I have a server in internet and i want several clients to access to it via
> SSH but i DON'T want they to be able to use SSH from that server.
>
>  So i client can access the server via SSH, but s/he CAN NOT ssh to other
> servers from my server...

IPTABLES has a module to match outgoing packets based on the user who
sent them.  Don't allow them to generate ANY outgoing connections...

--
Phil

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/
wget -O - http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/key.txt | gpg --import
--
Excuse #46: Change in Earth's rotational speed