Re: Invalid Archive Signatures

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 06:49:17PM -0600, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:
> eterm and feh, on sarge, are reporting invalid archive signatures of
> their dependancies.
>
> I have tried the US and Japan mirrors.

As Jan Niehusman stated about two days ago:
"I assume this is because the 2002 Archive Signing Key has expired on
2003-01-18, and the 2003 key has not yet been installed for
security.debian.org. So, while this is obviously a bad situation, it's
probably not an attack on our servers."

Gruss
Horst.

--
What do you have when you have six lawyers buried up to their necks in sand?
Not enough sand.