Securing Your Web Server - (OP7756583)

Your FREE Internet Security Guide and 14-Day FREE SSL Security Trial!

Dear Linux,

Thank you for requesting your FREE Internet Security
Guide - "Securing Your Web Site for Business."  You can
view this guide online at:

http://www.verisign.com/server/rsc/gd/secure-bus/

Plus, you're invited to download our 14-Day FREE SSL Trial Server
Certificate to unlock your web server's SSL functionality at:

https://www.verisign.com/products/srv/trial/intro.html

Download both now and see for yourself how boosting your site's
security can increase customer confidence and pump up online
transactions!

1.  Here's how to take your FREE test drive:

FREE Guide:
* In the guide, you will learn how to secure data transactions
  between your Web server and your users' browsers.
* You'll also learn about the powerful SSL features already
  embedded in your web server software - features that can be
  put to work with a VeriSign Server ID.
* Download at: http://www.verisign.com/server/rsc/gd/secure-bus/

FREE 14-Day Trial:
* To test the benefits of a secure web server, we invite you to
  obtain a FREE Trial VeriSign Secure Server ID.
* Enroll today at: https://www.verisign.com/products/srv/trial/intro.html

2.  Here's how to go full steam ahead:

If you're ready to implement SSL for your server(s), Visit
http://www.verisign.com/products/site/ to familiarize yourself with
the full range of VeriSign Trust Services and begin the enrollment process.

VeriSign Secure Site certificate services include:
* Secure Site IDs and 128-bit Secure Site Pro
* Value-added benefits such as the Netsure protection plan, FREE Web
  performance and security analyses and discounts on Web security
  training classes.

For more information on options available to you, please visit
http://www.verisign.com/products/site/

3.  If you do not serve as your organization's Web server systems
administrator, please forward this message to your system
administrator(s) so that they can learn about the advantages of
SSL technology and register for a FREE Trial SSL ID!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  In the US & Canada,
call toll free 1-866-893-6565.  Outside of the US and Canada, please
call 1-650-426-5112.

Sincerely,
ClearExpress WebSupport
Internet Sales - VeriSign Inc.

P.S. Interested in finding out about processing payments online?  You
can now get a FREE Trial of our Payment Processing Service if you already
have an Internet Merchant Account set up. Please visit us at:
http://www.verisign.com/dm/trialpmt/001/

P.P.S. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We encourage you to obtain your digital
certificate through your local VeriSign Affiliate. Please review our list
of international affiliates at http://www.verisign.com/international/.

You are now enrolled receive our periodic Secure Site E-Newsletter.  To
update your communication preferences, please visit our Web site at
http://www.verisign.com/compref

ID=OP7756583