Re: Putting Apache, PHP, Tomcat and CGI in a jail

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 01:16:31AM +0100, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 09:00:45PM +0200, Martynas Domarkas wrote:
>> Hi, I'm currently trying to use makejail... it does not work very good.
>
>	Could you elaborate more on this? I would like to know which issues
>have you come up with.
>
>	Also, you might want to take a loot at the (recent) Appendix added
>to the "Securing Debian Manual" on how to setup a chroot environment for
>Apache:
>http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ap-chroot-apache-env.en.html

Cool, here are some more links,

http://penguin.epfl.ch/chroot.html
apache chroot
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-freevsd.html
http://www.freevsd.org/
freeVSD is an advanced web-hosting platform. It allows multiple Virtual
Servers to be created on a single hosting server.

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 347-451-8229
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@galis.org