Putting Apache, PHP, Tomcat and CGI in a jail

I'm setting up my new server, based on Debian Woody.
I have to host our school website.
This site uses parts written in PHP4, and some CGIs. I also want to setup tomcat for a future possible use of JSP an servlets. I think it would be wise to put all this stuff in a chroot jail, but I wonder if it is at all possible. Makejail from testing has a script about apache, but does it support Tomcat and PHP4?
And how about CGIs?
Do I risk to duplicate all the system in the jail?
Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
        Stefano Salvi

=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=o=
                        _|_
                     ----O----
Ing. Stefano Salvi           mailto:s.salvi@libero.it
Viale L. Vaschi, 15    mailto:stefano.salvi@inwind.it