Re: howto get pptpd with mppe to run ?

You need to also have a patched pppd program, this requires an
additional patch which is to the best of my knowledge is not packaged in
Debian.

There is a new version of pppd in the works that has MPPE support
included, but it's unreleased yet. Hopefully when it gets released the
kernel patches it provides will be added to the Debian kernel by default
so that users will have one less to go through.

Baruch

* Matthias Krauss <MKrauss@hitchhiker.com> [030103 23:38]:

--
Baruch Even