Re: OpenLDAP ssl support / SASL support

Sorry about that Wichert.  I pulled the info from:

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

I am CCing the package maintainer for confirmation. Wichert, if this is indeed the case, please could you add Secure connection support to the package? Thank you.

I haven't maintained the openldap packages for some time now. There are
ssl-enabled packags in testing and unstable, but I don't expect to see
SSL-enabled packages ever making it into woody.

You can easily make them yourself if you want, you just have to
recompile the package with the tls option enabled.

= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone  =