Re: FTP-SSL

Quoting Jeffrey Taylor (jeff.taylor@ieee.org):
> Quoting Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>:
> > Quoting Alvin Oga (aoga@Maggie.Linux-Consulting.com):
> >
> > > otherwise secure windoze clients ...
> > >         ( winscp and equivalent ...
> > >         http://www.linux-sec.net/SSH/client.gwif.html#SFTP
> >
> > That's a listing of "MS Windows SSH Clients", and includes
> >
> > o  SafeTP -- but that has no SSH support
> > o  CuteFTP -- but that has no SSH support (CuteFTP Pro does)
> > o  GlubTech Secure FTP -- but that has no SSH support
> > o  InterSoft International, Inc. SecureFTP -- but I see nothing
> >       suggesting it will support any SSH protocol, do you?
> > o  HostExplorer -- but that doesn't do SSH, just Kerberos.
> > o  SRP -- but that's not SSH at all
> >
> > Am I missing something?
> >

> Also PuTTY.  Includes scp and sftp clients.  Command line only.

I think you misunderstood the question.  I was asking Alvin if there was
some reason why software that provides no SSH functionality whatsoever
was included in his list of "MS Windows SSH Clients".

I'm very aware of PuTTY.  If you know of any SSH software missing from
_this_ list (mine), please let me know:
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/security/ssh-clients

--
Cheers,                   "Besides, Debian runs Web sites, Red Hat runs
Rick Moen                  Quake, and Windows runs Half-Life."