Re: smtp-auth

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 02:45:03AM +0200, Halil Demirezen wrote:
> > I need to add smtp-auth capabilities to a postfix MTA. The postifix
> > documentation talks about sasl to do this. Is this method secure?
> > Exist other (better or more secure) alternatives?
I know, that in debian you can use sasl (deb) only in non-chrooted environment.
To use in chrooted,  you have to compile postfix with sasl by yourself.
...but i'm not sure.

If someone knows "other (better or more secure) alternatives", (i am) we're
still waiting...

/yanek
--
"Yo-Yo"-Type OS is WinNT. Once up... Once down... Once...