Re: firewall advice

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 07:15:25PM -0800, Torrin wrote:

>  I'll also add connection tracking in my iptables script.  Is
> there anything I can do in my ipchains script?

did you ever look at the SuSEfirewall{,2} scripts by marc heuse?
GPL, will work with any distro, maybe small changes where to find the config
files etc.
v2 is for iptables, v1 for ipchains.
for a "simple bash script" quite cool. concept and all.
commented config file. good faq by togan somwhere in the suse faq on sf.net.

sorry, no url, but you'll find it for sure on the suse site and elsewhere.

	Lars
--
no need to reinvent the wheel, though that is always enlightening fun :)