Re: init.d startup sequence for shorewall
- To: dsecurity <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: init.d startup sequence for shorewall
- From: Daniel Swärd <email@example.com>
- Date: 12 Dec 2002 22:57:45 +0100
- Message-id: <1039730265.2152.1.camel@hybris>
- In-reply-to: <01a901c2a222$86e222f0$0f00a90a@DEIMOS>
- References: <1039563575.2084.17.camel@cymer-yogesh> <3DF6D59A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1039630720.1832.13.camel@cymer-yogesh> <20021212205556.GM29455@mizar.alcor.net> <01a901c2a222$86e222f0$0f00a90a@DEIMOS>
> > > networking comes up at S35 in runlevel 0 so my internet is up and there
> > > is no firewall running so far.
> > runlevel 0 is system shutdown and halt. The network is not brought up in
> > this runlevel. :-)
> Actually that seems to be a highly secure firewall...Firewalls with no power cannot
> be compromised via the network....:-)
File not found. Should I fake it (y/n)?