Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 187-1] New Apache packages fix several vulnerabilities

Roger Ward <roger.ward@natnet.com> writes:

> Anyone know how to see if UseCannocialName is on or off by default? I am
> using Apache 1.3.26.

Apart from `grep -r UseCanonicalName /etc/apache` you mean?
  If you don't know what the hard-coded default is and can't find it
in the documentation (or don't want to rely on it), by all means, be
explicit and set it in your configuration file.

Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, ECS
LPIC-2               -- I hack, therefore I am --                 BOFH