Re: XFree86 4.2 bug in Debian Testing

No, but I have noticed when i open an xterm, su to root and run
vi(vim-gtk), whenever I quit vi, i get this.

Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
myhost:#

Probably not related, but it seems weird to me, cause it only does this
in vi, and vi shouldn't be connecting to the xterminal, or it it?