Re: Multiple SSL Virtualhosts on Apache 1.3

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, DEFFONTAINES Vincent wrote:

> Since I read several at several places on the Web that it was not possible
> to build several HTTPS VirtualHosts on the same IP/Port, I'd like to add
> this to the discussion.
>
> Your comments will be appreciated.
IMHO if you want secure connection it's Ok, but
if you want your clients to trust content it's
not. While your virtual domains are: a.domain.com
and b.domain.com it's acceptable, but what about
domains: a.domain.com b.otherdomain.com? Same cert
for them looks suspicious.

JA