Re: ABfrag/ac1db1tch3z Kernel Exploit ?

Not sure if this is real.

He's using a hushmail account to post to the lists which is somewhat
suspicious.
He claims to have attached the binary but no one seems to have a copy of it.
Some co-workers and other people have asked for a copy of it without success.

I woudln't be too surprised if this is another PHC attempt for more attention.

--
Orlando Padilla