Re: export problems on security updates?

My understanding is that the law restricts U.S. citizens from
exporting certain types of cryptographic software. As a non-US
national, I believe you have a moral responsibility to thumb your
nose at US law.

What might concern you is Spanish law regarding the use/import of
cryptography.

In any case, security updates are usually bug-fixes, not "security
software", per se.

Chris Caldwell

Information Systems Coordinator, Enterprise Systems
Information Systems and Services, The George Washington University
caldwell@gwu.edu | +1 202.994.4674 (w) | +1 202.409.0878 (c)
http://hippocrates.tops.gwu.edu | GPG key ID: 0xE52D0BE8

 --

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs