Re: Having been open relay for a moment

Hi.

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
   3. In the log-files of exim I have a huge list of e-mail addresses
      of spammers (such as adam2971007@yahoo.com).  Can I do something
      useful with them?

As they most possibly are forged: no. Drop them in the dustbin and forget about them. It is not worth even to think about doing something with them in my opinion.

   4. It seams to me that spammers ought to pay ordb.org for their
      service.  A few years ago when I had similar problem ordb gave
      me enough time to fix the problem.  Why don't they do the same
      now?  As humans we can make mistakes.

You should ask *them*, not this list :)

Bye, Mike