Having been open relay for a moment

Hi!

Yesterday I received a report from ordb.org that the server I
administer (lml.bas.bg) is an open relay.  This information was used
immediately by spammers.  I was able to close the relay a few hours
latter.  I have some questions regarding this:

   1. The spammers continue attempts to use lml.bas.bg as a relay.  As a
      result exim generates about 50Mb log files per hour.  How I can
      stop exim from logging messages like ".... refused relay to ..."?

   2. It is possible that in the queues of exim there are still some
      spams.  How can I remove them?

   3. In the log-files of exim I have a huge list of e-mail addresses
      of spammers (such as adam2971007@yahoo.com).  Can I do something
      useful with them?

   4. It seams to me that spammers ought to pay ordb.org for their
      service.  A few years ago when I had similar problem ordb gave
      me enough time to fix the problem.  Why don't they do the same
      now?  As humans we can make mistakes.

Sincerely, Anton Zinoviev