Re: Report on last cmd

This will be the final mail from me to the debian-security list
answering ben.  I'm sorry to have bored people with this drivel, but
he attacked me publically, and I responded.  As Tim Haynes pointed
out, this does belong in private mail and not on list.

Ben wrote
>> [snip]
>> Eh?  You sent me a private email, and got a private answer.
>> You sent one answer to the mailinglist, and got one answer there.
>> [snip]
> you've done the same again. you send me a different mailing to the
> one you send to the list.  what's the point of that inconsistency?

Whats the point of sending me two emails, one private and one to the
list, if you do not want two answers?  If you want one answer, then
send one reply.

> you're not proving me wrong. i can post them all here but i don't
> want to bore the list with your fallaciousness.

That you attack me for doing my best to be helpful?

If you answer, do so privately, as we obviously bore the rest of the
lists members.  Except, of course, if you want to make my mailings to
you public, just to continue this drivel of a flamewar.

--
Rune Kristian Viken