Re: Why is there a prompt for a root shell when the default linux kernel boots?

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:30:58PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> writes:
>
> > 2.- someone to step up an explain how to disable this behavior
>
> Dont look at it. Or dont install a system.

	Funny. However, the kernel used by the installation is setup as
the default kernel. So it stays there after installation.

> > PS: I have been unable to find any reference on this in the debian mailing
> > lists...
>
> Because it is no problem.

	Believe me, it is. Feel free to point me to the place in the
installation manual that explains this behaviour.

	Javi