Re: openwall kernel patch

hi
i've been using openwall on a number of potato boxes w/ 2.2.20 for quite
a long time, but got no experience with the new 2.4.x version (it was
released a few days ago).

i use openwall along with hap and the pax patch (pax needs to be
modified to work with ow+hap, i did a modified patch). my experiences
are good, but i don't use the stack prot. feature of openwall, i think
pax is better for this purpose. openwall w/ hap offers some really good
stuff, i think it's worth trying it. if you use 2.4.x, you should check
out grescurity, it's awesome.