Mailman alias

Hi

My Debain potato GNU/Linux server is running default setup of GNU Mailman 2.0.5 and having a couple of mailing lists on that. Now, we want to have multiple aliases for the default posting addresses for those lists.

Should I do that by adding an alias in sendmail, or are there better ways of doing that? Secondly, are there any security considerations in doing this ? Any exploits, or likewise.

Thanks and Regards,
Sheila

PS: I am not subscribed to the mailing list, so I would request you to do me a explicit CC too.