Re: About user monitoring

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:11:29PM +0300, Halil Demirezen wrote:

> I am planning to write code that will load the users terminal screens to
> my screen. And root will surely manage that. Is there anyone to tell me
> any link which contains information about this subject.

nnorman@foo:~ $ apt-cache show ttysnoop
Package: ttysnoop
Section: admin
Installed-Size: 116
Maintainer: Paul Haggart <phaggart@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.12c-7
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.1)
Filename: dists/potato/main/binary-i386/admin/ttysnoop_0.12c-7.deb
Size: 13430
MD5sum: c8d903ea4a5e399a19eb1439e8eb01d7
connections
 TTYSnoop allows you to snoop on login tty's through another tty-device or
 pseudo-tty. The snoop-tty becomes a 'clone' of the original tty,
 redirecting both input and output from/to it.

Looks like a good place to start.

--
Nathan Norman - Micromuse Ltd.  mailto:nnorman@micromuse.com
Gil-galad was an Elven-king.            |  The Fellowship