Re: About user monitoring

also sprach Halil Demirezen <halild@bilmuh.ege.edu.tr> [2002.04.16.1911 +0200]:

> I am planning to write code that will load the users terminal screens to
> my screen. And root will surely manage that. Is there anyone to tell me
> any link which contains information about this subject.

http://www.privacy.org

i don't know about .tr, but in most parts of the world, this is *very*
illegal without an explicit statement signed by the user that they are
okay with you watching over them.

i know this isn't what you want to hear, but i want you to be aware.
other than that, i know no documentation, but /dev/tty* and /dev/pts/*
shall be your friend.

hi! i'm a .signature virus!
copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!