Re: I haven't seen this in iplogger.log yet.

In article <[🔎] 20020414101948.GA5339@erpland> ekhowl@goa-head.org writes:
>This morning, I was looking through iplogger's log, and I found
>something I haven't seen before:
>
>Sat Apr 13 20:28:06 destination unreachable from
>alvinetcore2-pos3-0.swe.sonera.net [213.50.162.77]

"destination unreachable" just means that a router along the path couldn't
deliver your IP packet.  Frequently they just mean that some link between
routers is down, sometimes the IP isn't currently routed anywhere (but
a larger block that contains it may be, so the packet has to travel to
a router that knows the details before being rejected).  Usually it's
just a transient error.  Try a traceroute to the final destination to
see where the error is.
--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html