Re: NEOMAIL - as big kev in OZ would say, IM EXCITED !

In article <[🔎] 20020408094142.GA3342@espresso> netsnipe@debianplanet.org writes:
>On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:51:50AM +0800, Marcel Welschbillig wrote:
>> Just wanted to make it clear the the email i sent about Neomail was=20
>> purely to let other people know about a program that i thought was worth=
>> mentioning, it had nothing to do with Ernie Miller and was not intended=
>> to be SPAM.
>Don't take my warning the wrong way. By all means, feel free to spread
>the word on good opensource software. Please just keep it to
>appropriate places and times (eg. debian-user) or in the course of a
>on-topic discussion. I would have treated it as just another off-topic
>message was it not for the fact that your message had already
>previously been reported to razor.sourceforge.net as spam (which
>probably means that debian-security was not the only mailing list you
>posted it to).

Since I did report the copy I got on debian-security with
"spamassassin -r", in this case it is quite possible that the message
was only sent to one list.  If this had been sent to several lists, the
razor tagging would have helped me sort it out into my "probable spam"
area.

I agree with netsnipe about keeping messages on topic.