Re: NEOMAIL - as big kev in OZ would say, IM EXCITED !

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 08:51:50AM +0800, Marcel Welschbillig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to make it clear the the email i sent about Neomail was
> purely to let other people know about a program that i thought was worth
> mentioning, it had nothing to do with Ernie Miller and was not intended
> to be SPAM.
>
> Im sorry if i have caused you problems Ernie this is the last thing i
> wanted to do.

I thought that the reaction you got was a bit harsh.
It's just that some of us get so much spam that we're likely to snap
when our beloved lists get such postings.

> In future i will keep my discoveries to my self !

Don't, just wait for an opportunity to vent your likings when asked
for, like when someone asks for comments on good (web-) email progies,
a reoccuring question on debian-user, so you don't have to wait that
long either.  Or slip it in when you post a solution to someone's mail
problem, espescially if the problem would be a non-problem for Neomail.

--
groetjes, carel