Debian mail server.

I am going to configure an debian mail server for my company (only 20
emplyes) i have 2 40 gigs disk witch are going to run raid 1. I am going
to configure it with wu-imap/pop3 and postfix. Is there any special
security thing i should consider (the server is placed in DMZ becuase 2-3
people are going to get mail from it outside our internal network). What
about the size of the partitions i was thinking.

100 megs for /boot
5000 meges for /
rest for /var

(just to make raid easier)

I will also put up iptables, webmin and sshd but no X.

___
Mvh./Yours sincerely

Lars

Lars Roland Kristiansen             | Email:        m00lrk@math.ku.dk
Stu. Sci. Math/Computer science     | TLF(home):    39670663
Copenhagen University -             | Home address: Emdrupvej 175
Institute for Mathematical Sciences | C/O Rune Bruhn 2400 Copenhagen NV