Re: MS Front page extensions for Linux

At 11:19 AM 3/12/2002 +0100, René Seindal wrote:
I have tried to install FP several times (by client request, not desire
:-), without any success.  Some of the programs are binary only from MS
and they segfault consistently, even though they are statically linked.

If you decide to, or are forced to infect a system with FP, it probably
won't be easy to make it work.  In fact, it might not be worthwhile the
effort.  It might not even be possible, thus resolving the security
issues completely :-)

If you make it work, please let the rest of us know how you did it.

I too would be interested in this. So far I have stalled. I am tempted to install zope for the potential fp users because you can use it via webdav and you can also work right inside you browser.

:wq

Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
 http://www.diligence.com/