Re: MS Front page extensions for Linux

Hello,

I also am forced to install M$ Front Page extensions. I am using Debian by choice, M$ Front Page by management decision... I have yet to ever get this to work correctly in the past, and I don't want to break the Apache and Apache-ssl install on my servers just for the M$ stuff.

Is there an "accepted" or "unofficial" method of getting Debian and FrontPage to play nicely or am I going to have to use M$/IIS and not Debian/apache?

That last part was very hard to type...

Thanks for any help,
Loren