Re: best way to create pop only accounts

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 09:21:45AM -0300, Pedro Zorzenon Neto wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Which is the best way to create a POP only account? just change the
> last field in /etc/passwd to /bin/false?

	No. My 2 cents (of Euro): use a directory for POP authentication
using the appropiate PAM modules, you could easily setup LDAP for this and
there are quite a number of POP3 daemons that provide LDAP schemas which
can be readily used in, for example, OpenLDAP.

	Javi