Re: Say, wheres 2.2.20?

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:43:23PM -0800, Xeno Campanoli wrote:
> Say, stable doesn't seem to have 2.2.20 available to it yet, and yet
> that's supposed to be the most stable 2.2.* kernel out according to (I
> think it was the HOWTO on E-Infomax I read it, but they're down right
> now) a howto I was reading. Whats' the deal?  It's been around for some
> time now, and yet still not on stable...?
>
> Sorry to be such a whiner.  I wish I was up to speed enough to be the
> one installing it, but I'm not yet.

Just get the package from woody/testing.

Stable may get that package in the latest update for debian/stable, but I
doubt it.  There are many other things in potato that are much older.

I run all of my production boxes on testing(woody), and am doing fine and
when woody goes stable I'll probably keep them on testing still.

Mike