Re: Unidentified subject! [MTA for Firewall System]

> B Beck, 2002-Mar-05 13:18 -0600:
> > However, my question/concern is this:  I'm looking for an MTA to satisfy
> > dependencies for cron and logcheck.
> I use Postfix on my firewall and it's been great.

  I also use postfix.
  I would point out that postfix might be better for a firewall configuration than exim, as it's default behaviour is somewhat more paranoid than exim.
  However, this is a moot point if you're blocking port 25 (which you should if it's just a firewall).
  It's also nice that there are example LIDS configurations for postfix on the LIDS website.

crh
--
Corey R. Halpin (http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~halpin/ )
Student of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences