Re: webhosting

At 12:15 PM 2/25/2002, Robert wrote:

Quoting Jerry Lynde (jlynde@diligence.com):
> For secure DNS service, I suggest djbdns. It's much more secure than BIND.
> Much!!

It also has a much more anal license (much!!)

Greets,
        Robert

True, true...

But Michael was asking for secure, not non-anal licensing... I don't expect he was gonna
try and hack BIND or djbdns or anything else... <shrug>

I just wouldn't suggest anyone use BIND is the same sense that I wouldn't suggest they ride a Harley naked on snow-packed icy roads... something bad's bound to happen...

;o)

Jer