Emulate real ip's to access intranet hosts from outside

Hi!

I'd like to access to the hosts of my intranet with private ip's from the
outside.
I have the following net:

A real domain name server managed by the computer which has the real ip, so
I can set all the names and
subdomains that I need.
A firewall wich is the same host than the dns server I told before, I've got
iptables in that host
and it masquerades my intranet so the other hosts with private ip's use it
as default gateway.

I just want that when someone try to access to host1.mydomain.net from the
internet my firewall (and dns server)
forward the request to host1.local which has the private ip 192.168.1.20.

I've looking for that in the DNS Howto's but haven't found a solution. I've
been thinking of a mix between
nat iptables and special dns resolving, may be with 2 name server's one for
the intranet and the other one for
the internet.

But before starting I'd like to know if there is a sensible solution out
there unknown by me.

Thanks!

Ramon Acedo