ssh and scp and odd log reporting

Is this a normal log response when one use scp from one Debian machine
to another:

debian-security@lists.debian.org
Is this a normal log response when one use scp from one Debian machine
to another:

sshd[2494]: Accepted keyboard-interactive for krutt from +XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 32803 ssh2

PAM_unix[2494]: (ssh) session opened for user krutt by +(uid=0)

PAM_unix[2494]: (ssh) session closed for user krutt

sshd[2494]: PAM pam_putenv: delete non-existent entry; MAIL

(I have removed the IP and dates etc)

I get this every time I use scp. What does : "Accepted
keyboard-interactive for krutt" and "delete non-existent entry; MAIL"

and on the other machine it says: stdin: is not a tty.

If I use scp towards another machine (not a Debian) I dont see the:
stdin: is not a tty

--
Preben Randhol         «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»