Exim Relay

Hello everybuddy:

One question, please.

When nessus gives a report and says

"The remote SMTP server allows the relaying. This means that
it allows spammers to use your mail server to send their mails to
the world, thus wasting your network bandwidth.

Solution: configure your SMTP server so that it can't be used as a relay
any more."

It is talking about my machine or about my ISP ?

I'm asking that because I've been trying a lot of configurations on my

/etc/exim.conf file and I have allways the same results.

Thankyou very much in advance for your opinions

Salvador