Re: Asking for documentation help (Re: IPSec questions...)

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 10:31:38AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> 	I was wondering... could someone write a "How to build VPN's in
> Debian" small documentation for inclusion in the "Debian Security HOWTO"
> (http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp) it could make for a nice chapter in there.

I can't necessarily volunteer right now, as I'm far too busy, but I can
certainly put in some effort and provide some technical help.  I use
FreeS/WAN in just about every configuration it supports, all on Debian.

I'd happily volunteer to write the whole chapter, but I don't forsee
having enough free time for that until sometime in mid March.  If
anybody wants to work on it, though, let me know, and I'll lend a hand.

noah