Question about BugTraq and Debian-Security Mailing Lists

Actually I'm subscribed to the famous bugtraq Mailing List
and of course the Debian Security Mailing List.

Bugtraq is a 'high volume' Mailing List which forwards to me
many important mails about security in General and not only
Debian Specific

Because I really work only with Debian GNU/Linux as Linux Distribution
many informations on Bugtraq, like SUN, MS Windows, MacOS, etc related
Mails are not really important for me but I spend anyway bandwith for
recieving them, I pay every 'single byte' on my connection.

My question is: Is it convenient to subscirbe _only_ to the Debian
Security Mailing List keeping in mind only security related to this
Distribution and Server Platform, or are there maybe some 'important'
informations on BugTraq which maybe will never be posted on the Debian
Security List ?

For now I think many Debian Developers and Users read everyday BugTraq,
too, and may see if there are common problems which could affect
also Debian Security, and post them in a second time here.

I hope my ideas are right and thanks for any suggestions...

Have fun,
Ivo Marino

 Ivo Marino                    eim@eimbox.org
 UN*X Developer, running Debian GNU/Linux
 DALnet #flex
 http://eimbox.org