Potato 2.2r3 and Kernel 2.2.19 Questions

Actually I'm runnning Potato 2.2r2 on some Debian Boxes which
I've upgraded to 2.2r3, the Kernel which powers the system is
still 2.2.18pre21 while for the 2.2r3 Release of Potato it should
be version 2.2.19

So, correct me if I'm wrong but Debian Potato 2.2r3 comes out
with Kernel 2.2.19, right ?

Well, if so, I want to upgrade from 2.2.18pre21 to 2.2.19, apply
the "new RAID Style" Patch and the latest security Patch.

My question is this: Debian's 2.2.19 kernel-source package is
allready avaiable with the latest Kernel security patch or should
I download the patch form openwall.com and apply externaly ?

Thank you for suggestions,
have a good work !

Ivo Marino

 Ivo Marino                    eim@eimbox.org
 UN*X Developer, running Debian GNU/Linux
 DALnet #flex
 http://eimbox.org