Re: 2.4.12 ???

As far as I can tell, yes, the 2.4.12 kernel from kernel.org is secure (at
least w/ regard to the bugs listed at http://www.securityfocus.com/cgi-bin/archive.pl?id=1&mid=221337&start=2001-10-15&end=2001-10-21

I've just built the kernel and ran the exploits provided in the securityfocus
article; so far they've failed.

Cheng H. Lee