Re: Spam?!?

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Dietmar Braun wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> For months I am now listening to various debian lists, and I am quite happy
> about the help and the information I can gather from it.
>
> One annoying thing is the spam which comes regularly about once a week or
> so from hanmail.net (see the headers below as example)...
> Isn't it possible to block this IP block, so we can get rid of this idiot?

can you speak korean? if so give them a call or a nasty email for us.

Registrant:
Daum Communications. Corp (HANMAIL2-DOM)
   80-10 Sangwon B/D Chungdam-dong
   Kangnam-gu
   Seoul,
   KR

   Domain Name: HANMAIL.NET

   Administrative Contact:
      Lee, Jaewoong  (JLA859)  domain@DAUMCORP.COM
      DAUM Communications Co. Ltd.
      154-8,Samgsung-dong,Kangnam-gu
      Seoul, 135-090
      KR
      82 2 550 9800
   Technical Contact:
      Lee, Jaewoong  (JLX610)  ddomain@DAUMCORP.COM
      DAUM Communications Co. Ltd.
      154-8,Samgsung-dong,Kangnam-gu
      Seoul, 135-090
      KR
      82 2 550 9800
   Billing Contact:
      Lee, Jaewoong  (JL1392)  domainmaster@DAUMSOLUTIONS.COM
      DAUM Communications Co. Ltd.
      20F Samhwa Bldg. 144-17
      Samsung-Dong Gangnam-Gu
      Seoul
      135-092
      KR
      82-2-3484-9200 +82 2 550 9891

   Record last updated on 09-Apr-2001.
   Record expires on 15-Mar-2008.
   Record created on 14-Mar-1997.
   Database last updated on 16-Dec-2001 15:47:00 EST.

- k l u r t
deserve neither liberty nor safety.  - Benjamin Franklin