Re: Following security issues found upstream

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 08:41:38PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > 	I guess a public database could be useful both for
>
> We have a private database (well, a status-file in which we keep track
> of things). A public database can't be used since we frequently get
> private info we can't share.

	How about using a public one when the bug gets to a "public" state.
	I'm currently doing a cross check for this year's DSA and bugtraqs's BIDs
	in order to answer the question "what is the mean time for a security fix"
	(I was asked in a conference about a month ago).

	Will talk about it tomorrow, time to go home after a conference at UMEET :)

	Javi