Re: In Praise of Dos (RE: Mutt & tmp files)

Petro> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 10:24:05AM +0900, Howland, Curtis
Petro> wrote:
>> ps: From a personal perspective, I think Linux is about where
>> Windows 3.0 was. This is not a troll, just a usability thing.
Petro>     No, it's about where win3.11 was in a lot of ways. Modulo
Petro> the stability &&etc.

I am just dying to find out why this is so. I find the unices I work
with to be much more usable than any incarnation of Windows. So what
exactly do you put into 'usability'?

Martin

--
Homepage:       http://www.cs.auc.dk/~factotum/