Re: Some samba problems.

hi ya

my uncertainty was .. are those global options recognized/supported
for the printer stanza ... or would it also apply to the linux:/home/<foo>
exports and imports to/from windoze  machines

a test for the original poster i suppose
	- btw.. the original poster ( sergei ? ) needs to add/enable
	the [printer] section of smb.conf  assuming that the printer
 	is connected to the linux box .. and the kernel turned on
	for parallel ports ( at least 2 places in the kernel options )

	and also have linux:/etc/printcap defined ... if the linux
	box can print to it... the windoze boxes can also do its
	network printing subject to the host allow/deny options

c ya
alvin