Re: FTP and security

On 09.11.2001 00:52 Petter Abrahamsson wrote:

Try gftp, it will do the trick for you

I tried it some time ago (and now again), but it seems to use some other kind of sftp system we have here... It tries to start sftpserv from remote machine, and there are none. Instead there are sftp-server (tried few machines, Linux with OpenSSH, SunOS with SSH2 etc.), which seems not to be compatible. Is there any option which I missed or is gftp just incompatible with 'normal' ssh?

--
Jari Eskelinen * http://jarpatus.cjb.net/ * jjeskeli@cs.uku.fi