RE: Just a test sorry

This is a test sorry[tm].

As sorry[tm] development has taken longer than expected due to apologetic
difficulties the production sorry[tm] is expected to be delayed until 5
November 2001.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

--
Andrew J. Stephen                               Phone  +64 4 496 4484
Team Leader, Network Operations                 Mobile +64 25 582 304

        "The important thing about standards is to have them."
         -- Bruce Schneier, creator of the Twofish algorithm