Re: Questions regarding the Security Secretary Position

On 22 Oct 2001, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

>John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:
>
>> I take it then that you volunteer.  If not, shut up.  Throwing artifical
>> barriers at this office isn't going to add volunteers.
>
>How is it a barrier?

It's an extra qualification.  It's one that until you objected, didn't
exist.  My point still stands: if you want to add qualifications, add them
by "raising the bar" and volunteering yourself.

--
Be Careful! I have a black belt in sna-fu!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu