RE: Firewall Related Question

I'd recommend the former (firewalling on each server).  This will let you
customize the firewall for that server alone, and spread the packet
filtering load and logging.  Also, with no access the Cisco box, you'd
have to either MASQ or SNAT with proxy arps if you do insert a firewall
into the packet path to get the traffic to cross the firewall.  (The Cisco
is going to assume that the subnet with the DMZ address space is still
directly attached.)

Cheers,
tony@mancill.com