Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 076-1] New most packages available

My point is, it's not a daemon, it's not associated w/ any type of network
service, it's not associated w/ any clients that regularly receive untrusted
data from outside sources, and it's not even used by default on most
people's boxes (less, if installed, will be used instead of most by default).

If you're going to associate a vulnerability in something like most as
being remotely exploitable, at least explain it a bit.  I have most
installed (and less removed) on a few of my boxes; the DSA had me
wondering what else (aside from man) might be using most by
default.